HIGH VELOCITY COMBUSTION
Gas Trains from 1 to 3 Million and 6 to 10 Million BTU
Complete Gas Trains Built in Hamilton, New Jersey Facility
Manufactured complete with 10HP blowers for 1 to 3 million BTU systems (15HP for 6 to 10 million systems), pre-wired to starter box, and disconnect. Supplementary circuit breaker for both high and low voltage, starter contactor with over-load, 750vA transformer for low voltage side, terminal blocks, power-on light, start and stop buttons. All pre-wired with a 25’ power cord, 100% tested prior to shipping. Blower encased in a 2” tubing frame for protection and powder coated. OPTIONAL stainless steel damper for blower.
All EHS gas trains include:
- Dual ASCO valves for start-up (6 to 10 million BTU systems only)
- Air light and air switch
- Low-gas and high-gas switch
- Gas light
- Ignition transformer and ignition light
- Burner on light
- Dual main gas valves
- Strobe light and horns as well as the mute buttons
- Proof of Closure Switch
- UV Sensor
- UV Meter
- Re-set button
- Veriflame control module
- Relays mounted inside a Nema 4 control box
- Ramping controller for timing the ramp
- Honeywell actuator with a 4-20 control module
- Master controller
- 4-20 slave controller for fully automatic control.
Burners are manufactured from stainless steel and include:
- Air hook-up
- Gas hook-up
- UV hook-up
- Air hook-up and spark plug igniter
- (1) 25 foot air hose
- (2) 25 foot gas hoses and an air-switch hose.
Everything is included to get started!